- What is Internet Time? - A converter to identify the standard time based on internet time on a specific date and time
- Situation Clock with Internet Time - Swatches Beats so you can collaborate without time zones.
- Windows Terminal Preview v0.7 Release | Windows Command Line - I will see how this compares to MobaXterm. I see some shortcomings right off for my work flow but will give it a shot. Why does Microsoft not just switch to Linux instead of pretending it's OS is Linux?
- NESert Golf - Like Desert Golf but for your NES with a bit more depth.
- Snake plus Tetris - This is frustratingly hard, but must be experienced.
- The History of Linux | Linux Distros
- Color Scheme for Gnome Terminal
- UNIX: A History and a Memoir - New book by Brian W. Kernighan.
- Build it Yourself - A bunch of links to tutorials to help understand how things work.
- How the U.S. betrayed the Marshall Islands, kindling the next nuclear disaster - Los Angeles Times
- Will The Real UNIX Please Stand Up? | Hackaday - I have been using UNIX and UNIX like operating systems since 1990
- Windows Update Marathon - Windows 1 to XP. Hoping this is a link that never disappears. I am a unix / linux guy but we all spent a lot of time on computers running windows.
- Markdown Cheat Sheet - Toying with rewriting the Buff blog engine to a static site generator.
- Syncthing - Syncthing is a continuous file synchronization program. It synchronizes files between two or more computers and replaces proprietary sync and cloud services with something open, trustworthy and decentralized. My SpiderOak / Dropbox replacement.
- Rugby: Rainbow nation turns gold as Springboks lift World Cup - Reuters - I am a little shocked to see England so easily handled after their upset of the All Blacks.
- Dark mode in a website with CSS | Tom Brow - @media (prefers-color-scheme: dark)